In 1947 Mr Unger first opened the practice, which was located in Upper Berkeley Street. Mr Unger was well-known for his unusual handmade frames. In 1975 the practice moved to its current location of George Street and for over 60 years we have been part of the fabric of Marylebone. Unger and Fagan prides itself on first class care. We share a passion to deliver excellent eyecare.